The Pink Flamingo etsy clothing










^kiwi & pineapple matching set 


^spring bloom shorts
^Black harness 



Hello lovelies,
Hope your having a lovely week, the weather will start getting warmer soon, so why not inject colour, pattern to your wardrobes?
If you haven't heard of The Pink Flamingo etsy, a super lovely lady named Natasha handmakes clothing such as bralettes, pyjamas, shorts & many more.

The items that I got sent are:
.Valentines floral lace harness strap set £22.00
.Spring bloom floral camisole & shorts set £22.00
.Kiwi & pineapple fruity matching set £22.00

Firstly how gorgeous is the Valentines floral harness strap set? I have been looking pretty much everywhere to find a bralette with the straps that goes across at the front and had no luck, I was super excited (still excited) about this gorgeous set, It is so comfortable & looks stunning on! This is my favourite item <3

The spring bloom floral camisole & short are so pretty, so much detail added & I love the pompoms on the shorts, they're so cute!
These shorts are so comfortable & I cant wait for when the weather gets warmer so I can wear these everywhere, perfect teamed with Chelsea boots!

How awesome are the kiwi & pineapple fruity matching set? I wouldn't normally go for bright clothing, but these are so cool and great for the spring/summer, they also look great teamed with the black bralette (seen above).
I love that you can buy a matching set of your choice, but if you didn't want a set, you can buy separately which I love, meaning you could mix & match, all of her clothing would also make perfect presents such as valentines day, Christmas, birthday, even easter... If your a huge Disney fan like me, have a look on her etsy now! She has a little range of cute Disney clothing <3
www.etsy.com/shop/thepinkflamingoetsy
Instagram @thepinkflamingoetsy
Twitter @natashalomas2


Thankyou so so much Natasha & Thankyou for reading,
Love Gem
X


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts