Fquirky

Looking to brighten up your gloomy Autumn/winter months?




 (Styled with a denim jacket, dolcis boots + my leather bag)




Hello lovelies,
Fquirky was started by Elana & Carl Lenox in August 2016, they decided to launch an online store with fun products such as clothing & accessories for Women & Men.

Above:
💌Fquirky college hoodie, £35.00
💌Kaibosh biblio remix sunglasses, £110.00

As you may or may not know, I don't usually wear hoodies as I feel like they don't suit me & I can never find a good old comfy hoodie, but in all honestly I am so happy that I now own this hoodie, Its comfortable, warm and looks great with my knee high boots or with jeans & shoes.
The hoodie has pockets which is always a bonus, cuffed sleeves & waist, with the shop name 'Fquirky' printed on the front.
I am loving the different contrast of colour with the grey sleeves and the blue body.

How amazing are these Kaibosh honeyglaze sunglasses?❤
I wouldn't normally go out of my comfort zone and pick a different colour for sunglasses but these look amazing on!
I love the metal temple & the key hole bridge defiantly gives off a retro feel to them which is why I love these.
They come with a sturdy case which is super handy for me as I dont own a sunglass case and a cloth to keep the glasses clean.

Defiantly go and check these out they're currently adding more and more items, the customer service is also great, such lovely people!!!
I will be adding more photos of these items on here very soon so keep checking to see how I style these ❤

Instagram @fquirky
www.fquirky.com

Thankyou for reading, thankyou Fquirky & hope you've had a lovely weekend
Itsgemmaaarrr
X

Comments

Popular Posts