Glossy Box July 2024


 Hey Lovelies, Today i am showing you what I got in July 2024 Glossy Box.


.Neutrogener hydro boost cleanser rrp £8.99 : 
I love a good cleanser, I seem to have so many that I didn't know I had, however I am looking forward to trying this one.

.Feel Free After Sun rrp £7.99 :
As I write this it is pouring down of rain outside..
Although when the sun comes out I will appreciate this as I get burnt really easily.


.So eco eyelash curlers rrp £6.00 :
I haven't used eyelash curlers in ages... 
These are a makeup tool that are handy but you sometimes forget about them, these are in my favourite colour aswell.

.Kyla hydrating facial mist rrp £8.00 :
This Mist is supposed to hydrate, soothe your face even when it's hot and when you have itchy skin, ideal for the summer. I'm looking forward to giving this ago, as my face gets itchy in the summer due to hayfever. 
.Luna By Luna eyebrow pencil:
I used to always use eyebrow pencils then went on to using eyebrow powder, eyebrow pencils are so much easier to use when you're in a hurry.
This is also the perfect colour.

Overall I think its a good box, although I feel like if they swaped a product and added another makeup product like a lip oil then it would of been a really good box.

It is amazing for the price of this box.

What is your favourite product in this box?

Have you used any these before?

Subscribe to glossybox here

Use my code to get a discount: GEMMA-REZ

Thankyou so much for taking your time to read my blog.

See you soon

Itsgemmaaarrr ♡



Comments

Popular Posts