Glossy Box Summer Bag Edition 2024

 


Hey lovelies,

Today I am here to show you what I got in my Glossy Box Summer Bag Edition 2024.


Firstly how big is this bag!

 .Brush works heatless curler rrp £10 : 
you get the curler, 2 scrunchies and a clip, I don't curl my hair really, so I'll be giving this to my mum, but I know so many people that have used this and they say that it works.
.Selfish Peach & Orange Drink rrp £2.25 :
I haven't tried this before but once it's been in the fridge it would be nice to try, especially when it been hot here recently. 

.Hawaian Tropic Fragrance Mist rrp £12 : 
I love these, I already have the coco magic (coconut) one and it's lasted me a while already and they smell so nice!
.Invisidry Shampoo: rrp £13.50 :
got to love a dry shampoo!

.Weleda Body Butter: rrp £21.95 : 
I love a body butter, come out the shower/bath and smother yourself in body butter.. I haven't tried this one before but I'm looking forward to.
.Medik8 Retinal cream rrp £55 :
I've heard so many people talk about this product to receive this in the bag...its a good one.
.bc moisture kick treatment rrp £3.30 :
I love a hair treatment, especially when I have the two front bits of my hair bleached, so it needs extra condition.
.Clarins lip oil: 
I have used this before and I'm so happy that I have this in my bag, definitely one of my favourite products in this bag.
.Redken multi benefit treatment: another hair treatment yes please!
.E.L.F invisible sunscreen rrp £14:
anything that is e.l.f is perfect, my favourite item is the power grip primer by e.l.f.

.Natasha Eyeshadow Bronze Pallette rrp £24 : 
These colours are beautiful and when I decide to wear eyeshadow I always use these colours.
.TicTak Cherry Lemonade rrp £1 :
How cute is the packaging, I haven't had tiktaks in a long time, but these are different but really nice, very summery.
The amount of products you get in this summer bag... its so good.
I loved this bag, what do you think?

You can purchase this bag here:
https://www.glossybox.co.uk/

Thankyou for reading,
See you again soon
Itsgemmaaarrr ♡



Comments

Popular Posts